Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Two Berry Yummy Smoothies

Photobucket

Sorry about no post yesterday! I'm having dog issues that I won't share here, given that this is a food blog and I don't want to scare people away!

So yesterday I spent about 4 hours convinced I was going to go sugar free. I got over it. But breakfast was still good! A green smoothie - a frozen banana, some frozen strawberries, some spinach, water, and ground flax seed. Here it is in motion:

Photobucket

Today I had an awesome smoothie! I've never used any juice other than orange juice to make a smoothie but today I used Ocean Spray's no sugar added Cranberry Blueberry juice (which I LOVE). I added a banana (I believe all smoothies need a banana), blueberries, and spinach. It was really great! It may have been one of my top 3 favorite smoothies ever.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

Two Berry Yummy Smoothies - I see what you did there.
:)

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

So pretty! I love smoothies. Such a quick and easy way to get a lot of fruits and veggies in.