2. My current stock of produce:
- 1 lb. string beans
- 6 cucumbers
- 1 zucchini
- 4-5 summer squash
- 3-5 lbs potatoes, including blue and fingerlings
- 5 tomatoes
- 8 ears corn
- 2 bunches kale
- 2 lbs. carrots
- 3 shallots
- sweet potato
- 2 heads romaine
I am at a loss of what to do with it all before it goes bad. I have a few ideas - like minestrone and bulgur eggplant pilaf - but that's it. Oh, and juice.
- Breakfast: Banana; blueberry coffee w/ sugar and soy milk
- Lunch: eggplant/zucc bulgur pilaf
- Snack: smoothie: kale, celery, banana, raspberries, flax seed, mekabu (unsoaked)
- Snack: 1/4 pita w/ e.b.
- Dinner: baked falafel (i'll seek out the blog I got it from) on a huge salad w/ tahini dressing (i just stir together tahini, lemon juice, water, salt, pepper, paprika)
I'm almost sure there was something else, but I don't know what.