Monday, September 25, 2006

More VwaV Food!

Tempeh Sausage Crumbles:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Baking Powder Biscuits:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Biscuits and Gravy, Baked Seitan and Peas:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My seitan wasn't very good. I had some that I needed to use and I had limited ingredients on hand, so I just coated them in a mixture of flour, breadcrumbs, nooch, wheat germ (nooch and wheat germ go in all my spur of the moment coatings) and the same seasonings that I put in the tempeh sausage crumbles - for continuity's sake. So I just put a square of the seitan on each biscuit w/ gravy and made a nice, protein-y sandwich, and the gravy is so yum it covered up my bland seitan!

This is my new fav use for tempeh! I haven't been loving tempeh lately because the texture freaks me out, but all crumbled up and dried out a bit it's fab!

No comments: