Wednesday, October 11, 2006

VCTOTW: On it's way!

VCTOTW = Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, of course by Isa Chandra Moskowitz. It's on hold @ Barnes & Noble and Will's going to pick it up for me - hurray! I told him I could wait but he said he wanted me to have it now - aww!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Until then . . .

Jerk Seitan (from VwaV) over jasmine rice:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Samosas (from VwaV) wrapped in Phyllo (Isa said we could use phyllo instead of making dough). I like the dough better, but phyllo's quicker! I don't have experience w/ the flakey phyllo so I just made them into lil samosa burritos:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Curried Split Pea Soup (such a relief to realize the crap w/ ham in a can my dad used to eat (sorry dad) isn't the only pea soup there is!) :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fillo samosas look rockin... I should try that sometime, I'm so not a good dough maker.