Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yesterday's post

Photobucket

This was going to be yesterday's post but I went to bed at 9.

Really, I went to bed at 9. I was exhausted and I went to bed at 9. Lovely! It had been super dark for hours, so it felt later.
To get back into the swing of posting slowly, I had a copy cat day.

I was at Target for some Silk Soy Creamer (they sell the tiny ones for $1.09!!! also, just for the record, the silk milk makes my stomach hurt, but their creamer is my favorite - go figure) when I saw the Morningstar Farms Sweet & Sour Chik'n for $3.34 or something and Vegan GuineaPig recently reviewed it and I had no idea what I wanted to eat, so I bought it. It turned out it was pretty good! My only complaint was that it only had 5 lil pieces of Gardein chik'n in it - sad :(

For Dinner I remembered that Katie at Don't Eat off the Sidewalk recently blogged what I call "Lazy Lasagna" - basically pasta, sauce, and tofu ricotta. I haven't had pasta in awhile so I decided to make that (Livi loves pasta, hers just had butter, of course, with plain tofu on the side). A few minutes in, I remembered I can't eat plain pasta anymore - it makes my head hurt. Add that to my migraine list - okay? Thanks. :P

No comments: