- Seitan from "Vegan with a Vengeance" (aka "VwaV") by Isa Chandra Moskowitz. My first attempt at Seitan wasn't entirely successful, but close enough!
- Mushrooms, green peppers, onions
- Bread from my bread machine recipe book
- Cheez Sauce from Joanne Stepaniak's "The Uncheese Cookbook" (this cheez sauce is addicting! Wow it's good!!)
- Also from "VwaV". GREAT cold! Bad for the pregnant girl's heartburn though.
Last night's dinner:
- Tofu Sticks from The Vegetarian Times cookbook
- Mashed taters and punk rock chick pea gravy from "VwaV"
- Garlicky kale with tahini dressing from "VwaV". This was the first time I tried kale and I don't think I like it. But the dressing is great on falafel!