Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Recent creations

Philly Cheesesteak:
  • Seitan from "Vegan with a Vengeance" (aka "VwaV") by Isa Chandra Moskowitz. My first attempt at Seitan wasn't entirely successful, but close enough!
  • Mushrooms, green peppers, onions
  • Bread from my bread machine recipe book
  • Cheez Sauce from Joanne Stepaniak's "The Uncheese Cookbook" (this cheez sauce is addicting! Wow it's good!!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Samosas:

  • Also from "VwaV". GREAT cold! Bad for the pregnant girl's heartburn though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last night's dinner:

  • Tofu Sticks from The Vegetarian Times cookbook
  • Mashed taters and punk rock chick pea gravy from "VwaV"
  • Garlicky kale with tahini dressing from "VwaV". This was the first time I tried kale and I don't think I like it. But the dressing is great on falafel!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: