In a little bit I will start on making Alissa Cohen's pesto stuffed mushrooms, some raw onion bread (needless to say I haven't picked a recipe), and for T.V. we're going to make some seitan (V'Con!) and mashed blue potatoes.
Okay, it's later. I didn't take pics. I wasn't planning well today so whenever food was ready, I was starving.
- UNRAW - coffee, silk creamer, unrefined sugar (bad me, but migraine avoidance!)
- green smoothie - kale, celery, apple, cinnamon, banana, hemp seeds - MEH
- milkshake - raw almond milk, frozen bananas, cacao nibs
- apple with almond butter and this hempseed spread
- mushrooms w/ pesto
- salad w/ dijon dressing (from Raw Food Revolution Diet - this dressing was okay, but the other dressings I've tried from the book so far are AWESOME)
- UNRAW - 1 sea salt multigrain chip
- banana fig pudding (also from raw food revolution diet)
As you can imagine from that list, my tummy does feel a bit confused, and my head feels a bit wonky, but other than that I'm doing okay. Oh, and I did feel a bit cranky earlier.