Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm a hobbit

I realized today, that I am a hobbit! Not in the hairy feet way, but in the hungry way. Every day, hobbits eat many meals, including breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, lunch, afternoon tea and finally, supper. This is good for me because I am ALWAYS hungry. I had a bowl of cereal like 40 minutes ago, went out real quick, and now I'm hungry again! Argh.

My other problem is that my allergies are out of control. The doctor said I could take Sudafed if I was desperate, but that really I shouldn't take anything until I'm 12 weeks. Well I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, so I bought and took some Sudafed today!! Mostly for the sake of mine and my fiancé's relationship - we're driving to CT and back today, and when we did that on Friday, I ended up with a migraine (that started as a sinus headache), and neither one of us was very happy.

No comments: