Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cupcakes! So, well...gluten free, at least!

In keeping with yesterday's post about eating gluten free and returning to healthier food...well, I'll keep eating gluten free at least.




I have some tiny Enjoy Life chocolate chips that have been calling my name, so I made cupcakes. About a year ago I went through Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World and divided some of the recipes in quarters, so that I could make 3 cupcakes at a time. In theory. Also, 3 cupcakes = 12 mini cupcakes. 

So I made 3 gluten free cupcakes for me and 6 for the kid and husband to share. I ran out of cocoa powder so the frosting is only a little bit chocolate-y and a lot bit sugar-y. *twitch*


On the left is the gluten free one and the regular one is on the right. I totally spaced and left the oil out of the gluten free ones (I'm writing two books, I'm easily distracted), but with all that frosting I can't really tell anyway. 

Twenty-two days until we move!



1 comment:

sara said...

You are a cupcake frosting pro! They look so fancy!