Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Black Cat Cafe's Veggie BBQ - My Addiction

 photo 180x180_g5_zpsd93d09c4.jpg

I have a problem, and that problem is the veggie bbq sandwich at The Black Cat Cafe in Raleigh. We go to a pug meetup once a month, and afterwards the kid gets pasta and I get this amazingness. Normally I'm "gluten-free-except-for-the-black-cat-veggie-bbq" but last time I talked to the nice owner and she said they have a gluten free bun, so I'll have to investigate that. Of course, I think she also said it was Udi's, so it probably has eggs, right? Sigh. 

Anyway, it's soy bbq on a bun (different ones for different days?) with coleslaw and even the chips are great. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

 photo IMG_6723_zps3de574e7.jpg

 photo IMG_6321_zps3c00c301.jpg

 photo IMG_5369_zps9112bc17.jpg

1 comment:

paula (ijdi) said...

oh my god. a pug meet up and an amazing sandwich! that sounds like the perfect day!