Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Book Blog! & Too Many Cupcakes

Okay so I'm going to save you foodie types from my love of YA literature and start a book blog. Am currently trying to figure out a good name for that blog - there are a few I like that are taken - one without any posts, one with no posts since 2008, so . . . anyway.

It turns out I've been eating too many cupcakes - I had to lie down to zip my jeans tonight. Sigh. Needless to say, when we went to Moe's I had a salad (with salsa, I never use the dressing) instead of a junior burrito. Sad face. Food post super soon - hang in there with me!! 

2 comments:

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

Yay!!!! I'm excited for your book blog!!! Let me know if you need help brainstorming for names! Oh, and when you're thinking of names, look at .coms and Facebook and twitter, that way you can do all 3 in the future if you want.

Sarah said...

That's helpful (and gives me more work!) - thanks!! :)