Sunday, November 25, 2012

S'mores Cupcake and Pumpkin Cheesecake and Pie!

Photobucket

Since I had leftover frosting in the fridge (which I'd frozen and then unfrozen and it still tasted and looked the same) and leftover graham crackers from the pumpkin cheesecake I knew that I had to make these cupcakes again. My picky kid who only likes vanilla cake will eat these and my husband loves them. I love them too and I'm really tempted to up the molasses content - yummy!  Here are the cupcakes when I made them last year - Photobucket

And here is a picture of last year's pumpkin cheesecake - this years wasn't as pretty because I had walnuts instead of pecans and my husband said not to add them. The cheesecake was still amazing, but not nearly as pretty.
Photobucket

Here's a blurry pic of a sliver of this year's Thanksgiving pies - the cheesecake and the pumpkin pie from Vegan Pie in the Sky. My husband and I generally don't like crust but the one with this pie was super yummy.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lana Lake said...

Your pies look yummy :) I have a hankering for now!!

Dawn said...

S'mores cupcakes? Seriously? They are gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

Thanks Urban! :)

Dawn - Right? They're so good. They make those gluten free graham crackers but those have honey so to xgfx them one will have to first make graham crackers, and then crumble them. Not that ambitious yet :D