Sunday, October 14, 2012

Gluten-y Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, Take 2!

Photobucket

Another Sunday, another pumpkin cinnamon roll! This time I wanted to try Katie's recipe and it was even better than the other recipe I made (I'm pretending the horrible gluten free ones didn't happen). I added a little more cinnamon than the recipe asked for and some cloves and I also added some maple extract to the frosting because maple makes almost everything better. (I'm a fine and true New Englander.)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Since I missed two days of Mofo blogging, I figured sharing cinnamon rolls was a good way to make it up. 

7 comments:

omgoshimvegan said...

These look so good. I can understand adding some maple syrup. I'm with you I think it makes everything better.

jd said...

You are killing me here! Those look sooo good!

Sarah said...

They're amazing!

Sarah said...

They're amazing!

Dawn said...

They are gorgeous! If I'm ever feeling human again, I'm going to try to help you (ahem...me) to achieve gluten free ones.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

Sarah said...

It's funny that that sounds like spam :D Usually I have my spam filter on - a captcha or whatever - and that usually does it. It was suggested that I turn it off so I'd get more comments during MoFo but I'm not seeing much of a difference so I'll turn it back on soon.