Sunday, June 03, 2012

Single Serving Mookie

It's a mookie! It's a muffin, it's a cookie, it's a mookie! Actually it was supposed to be a cookie but I added too much liquid so I put it in a large silicone muffin pan. Of course, I did it so long ago I forget what went in it. Gluten free oats, gluten free flour (bob's ap gf mix), brown sugar, applesauce, salt, baking soda. I've been winging single serving things for awhile and they have yet to fail miserably - in fact, except for one (yesterday I made a failed recreation of those awesome chocolate oatmeal cookies in VCIYCJ - they were fat free so they were boring) they've been good, so give it a try! And if you're still scared, just go to Katie's blog and follow one of her recipes!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

delicious!!

Sarah said...

puffy oaty yumminess - thanks!