Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Blog Roll Update

Hey guys! I finally went through the list of blogs I'm following and removed the ones that aren't active any more and then I made the list on my blog reflect those changes. Woo!


I've been doing a lot of reading lately - things in the YA Supernatural genre - I'm making up for the fun books I didn't have time to read in high school, apparently :D I read Cassandra Clare's newest, "City of Fallen Angels" and the new Sookie Stackhouse, "Dead Reckoning" by Charlaine Harris and I'm trying a few others, including "Beautiful Creatures." 


Here's my haul from last Saturday's farmer's market - my best haul since moving here!


Photobucket

2 comments:

vegan.in.brighton said...

That's a great haul. I got loads of strawberries at the market yesterday & they're so delicious, I can't stop eating them!

Ricki said...

Thanks so much for including my blog on your list! Happy to add you to my blogroll as well. :D