Monday, March 28, 2011

Some AFR and VV goodies

Some recent eats!


AFR Goddess Nicoise Salad:


Photobucket


VV (Viva Vegan) Orange rice with kale:


Photobucket


VV Orange rice with kale and chimichurri tofu:


Photobucket


AFR falafel (I wanted it on salad but was out of lettuce - that happens a lot lately):


AFR Falafel


Another Lauren:


The Lauren


Trader Joe's yummy gluten free mushroom noodle soup:


Trader Joe's Soup Bowl


Babycakes gluten free lemon tea cake:


BC Lemon Poppyseed Tea Cake


Italian-y tofu:


Italian-y Tofu and CS Rice with leeks

6 comments:

Carissa said...

Everything looks great. I LOVE kale. It's funny because I never tried it until I became a vegetarian. Now I always have it in the house :)

vegan.in.brighton said...

I've been meaning to make that lemon tea cake for ages, it looks delicious. I'm a huge fan of the Viva Vegan kale & orange rice too, we make them a lot at my house!

Sarah said...

Carissa - Same here! :)

Jojo - The teacake had potential, but I've recently decided that I think I don't like coconut oil and that's a huge component in this, so it didn't really work for me. Also, I was the only one who would eat it so I trashed almost all of it.

Lauren said...

Lol, another Lauren! You are hooked! Hehe! Everything looks great, yummo, move over Sherri, I wish I was YOUR kiddo now!

Sarah said...

Ha! Well I AM working on more raw stuff but I'll never be able to grow giant greens :D

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com