Monday, March 28, 2011

Some AFR and VV goodies

Some recent eats!


AFR Goddess Nicoise Salad:


Photobucket


VV (Viva Vegan) Orange rice with kale:


Photobucket


VV Orange rice with kale and chimichurri tofu:


Photobucket


AFR falafel (I wanted it on salad but was out of lettuce - that happens a lot lately):


AFR Falafel


Another Lauren:


The Lauren


Trader Joe's yummy gluten free mushroom noodle soup:


Trader Joe's Soup Bowl


Babycakes gluten free lemon tea cake:


BC Lemon Poppyseed Tea Cake


Italian-y tofu:


Italian-y Tofu and CS Rice with leeks

5 comments:

Carissa said...

Everything looks great. I LOVE kale. It's funny because I never tried it until I became a vegetarian. Now I always have it in the house :)

vegan.in.brighton said...

I've been meaning to make that lemon tea cake for ages, it looks delicious. I'm a huge fan of the Viva Vegan kale & orange rice too, we make them a lot at my house!

Sarah said...

Carissa - Same here! :)

Jojo - The teacake had potential, but I've recently decided that I think I don't like coconut oil and that's a huge component in this, so it didn't really work for me. Also, I was the only one who would eat it so I trashed almost all of it.

Lauren said...

Lol, another Lauren! You are hooked! Hehe! Everything looks great, yummo, move over Sherri, I wish I was YOUR kiddo now!

Sarah said...

Ha! Well I AM working on more raw stuff but I'll never be able to grow giant greens :D