Thursday, November 25, 2010

Some Thanksgiving food and pizza!

Photobucket

Sorry again! I usually either don't want to post because I have a headache, or I feel good and don't want to waste time on the computer :)

Two kinds of pumpkin pie! In front is Bryanna's pumpkin pie in a pre-made graham cracker crust (what I always make) and in back is a new recipe for each:

Photobucket

Cranberry Sauce, the way my mom always made. Bag of cranberries (Ocean Spray - I'm a New England girl), orange, cup of sugar. Process together in the food processor.

Photobucket

I bought this at Trader Joe's last week

Photobucket

and it's really dull as is, so I bought a premixed bag of mulling spices and I made mulled cranberry cider - yums!

Photobucket

Also included but not pictured: Tofurky, stuffing with bread I made and fresh herbs, Veganomicon mushroom gravy, peas and mashed potatoes.

And from a few days ago, pizza with daiya mozzarella!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

Happy TG!

The pie looks awesome and i have seen that cider at TJ's..thanks for the review of it..sounds like it needs a little "help". Great idea w/ the spices.