Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Puppies

I call all dogs puppies - to me it's a term of endearment. So here, meet the puppies we live with.

Sarah, the rescue mutt, rescued about 7 months ago, she was 4ish when we rescued her. We got a dog because I promised the kiddo a dog when we moved. Too bad Sarah is not at all the playing type - she's the hiding under a table type. Oh well.

Photobucket

Tilly! I had a Pug in 2000 but she stayed with the ex (his dad got her for me) when we broke-up. Normally I only get rescue dogs, but I've been on lists to get a rescue Pug for years, and most of them are old or otherwise impaired, and not the greatest match with a preschooler. So after much research, I found this girl. She was born on January 19th. She is smart, fun, and follows me everywhere. As a bonus, here's a picture of her with the kiddo.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gina said...

they're all so cute!

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Adorable pups and adorable Livi!