Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Health and Beauty Aids

These are a few of my favorite things . . .

Photobucket

For Shampoo and conditioner I use Nature's Gate Herbal Shampoo and Conditioner, and Avalon Organics Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner, and these run from $4 to $9 a bottle.

For toothpaste I usually use Nature's Gate toothpaste and sometimes I use JASON toothpaste. These run about $3 to $6.

For body wash, I've been using some new stuff from St. Ives that is vegan friendly! You'll have to read the back because they aren't all vegan friendly, but last I checked the Whipped Silk, Oatmeal Shea and Energizing Citrus are. At the commissary I shop at, these are usually about $1.49 each!

For face cleaners, I use the St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea cleanser and the scrub. These are about $3 each.

I know that some people would prefer to do business with all vegan companies, but I like that I can find the St. Ives in grocery stores and that it isn't super expensive. 

No comments: