Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yellow Rose Recipes

Okay, so I was really slow to the PPK bandwagon in buying Joanna Vaught's Yellow Rose Recipes. And I apologize, I really do. But whenever I had an Herbivore gift certificate, I felt compelled to buy clothing. But my dad sent me a nice big gift certificate, so I got both!!

Now, I haven't had this book for very long - 3 weeks tops - and I've made TEN recipes so far! Which recipes, you ask? Perfect Oatmeal, Buckwheat Pancakes, Lettuce Wraps Two Ways, Veggie Wontons with Ginger Miso Dipping Sauce, Taco Salad, Marinara, Tangy Sour Cream, Lemon Pepper Chard, Simple Chicken-Style Seitan, and Mustard Crusted Seitan. What's next? Cajun Tofu or the Black Bean and Sweet Potato Flautas - yum! And I've loved all of it (except the ginger miso dipping sauce, but that's only cause miso and I are still working on loving each other).

So. Don't have it? Buy it!

p.s. No pics because so many people take great pics of food and all of my pics look HORRIBLE. But Joanna's pics of YRR are here.

No comments: