Saturday, October 25, 2008

Livi is TWO!!

It's 12:02 am on October 26. Happy 2nd birthday to my peacefully sleeping beautiful baby!! Two years ago today I was at the hospital. And then they sent me home cause I wasn't dialating (fibroid! HELLO?) and I got home, took a shower, and while in there, my water broke, and right back to the hospital I went. And WHAM, cutest, smartest, best kid ever!

Okay, so it's midnight, so of course I'm starving. Alas. So what do I do? I look at food blogs. SMART. I'm now at 51 1/2 hours raw, except for the few bites of whole wheat penne I'm trying to forget - INSTANT headache upon eating. Hope this won't apply to all cooked food, cause I still want cooked food. From my recent blog wanderings, I now have a craving for Isa's Snobby Joes and for some of her Samosas. Mmm. And maybe some of MBM's tempeh wingz.

Alas.

HUNGRY! And . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVI!

4 comments:

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Happy Berday, Livi! Yay! I always hate getting hungry super late. I used to make quick smoothies. It helped. Or drinkin' pineapple juice.

Sarah said...

Thanks Mo! I always want a smoothie, but certain things wake Livi when she's asleep, even if she's in the bedroom, and the blender usually does it. ALAS.

Cynthia said...

Happy birthday! Yay!

twoveganboys said...

Happy Birthday to your baby. Our son turned 2 this past September and then we had his baby brother on the 17th of October. Veggie babies are wonderful.

Krys