Friday, October 24, 2008

16+ hours RAW

Okay, I'm back to RAW. I want to give it a few days gosh darnit and see how I feel and how much weight I can lose. Slept with a headache again last night and woke up with a headache and sinus issues and a runny nose. I used my neti pot and it's helped for 2 hours and counting. Today I've had:

Green Smoothie: beet greens, 2 bananas, 1 clementine, small handful of grapes, flax seed, ~2tsp agave, purified water. Also had 12 almonds (pasteurized, not raw, because the RAW almonds at my HFS are imported from Spain and $20/lb instead of $6. :P~).

2 comments:

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

I feel you on the raw thing. After VeganMoFo, I need to get back to eating raw.

Sarah said...

I can imagine! You made some awesome looking food :) Mmmm.

I'm up to 36 1/2 hours raw again. Whee!