Saturday, January 13, 2007

Baby! And new food pics.

Okay, so I haven't posted in awhile, but really . . . who noticed? ;) On October 26, 2006, I had my baby girl, Olivia "Livi" Grace. She's AWESOME. Adorable and such a good baby!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are some food pics that haven't been posted:

Chickpea Broccoli Casserole (VwaV) :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes (VCTOTW) :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Italian Frittata (VwaV) :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cranberry Walnut Muffins (VwaV, modified Cherry Almond Muffin recipe) :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

madeinalaska said...

ohh man.. I can't see the pics!
congrats on the new baby girl..Love that name! Olivia ..

Laura Faye said...

That second picture of Livi is absolutely awesome!
I haven't tried the Chickpea Broccoli Casserole yet, but your picture of it is making me hungry. And your muffins turned out great.

Johanna3 said...

what a cute little girl!